LUG 2017 will be held in Bloomington, Indiana from May 30-June 2nd.
The Lustre® User Group (LUG) conference is the industry’s primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system and other open source file system technologies.
LUG provides attendees with the opportunity to:
- Hear from the world’s leading developers, administrators, solution providers, and users of Lustre
- Be an active participant in industry dialogue on best practices and emerging technologies
- Explore upcoming developments of the Lustre file system
- Immerse in the strong Lustre community, working collaboratively to further the development of Lustre
Registration for LUG 2017 is now open. Register by March 15th to take advantage of the special early-bird registration rate!
Registration will be capped at 200 attendees. Only a few late registrations will be accepted – and only if we have not reached the 200 cap.
- Early Bird Registration = $499 (December – March 15)
- Regular Registration = $550 (March 16 – May 1)
- Late Registration = $750 (May 2 – June 1)
Sponsors also receive free registrations depending on level of sponsorship. See sponsor information for details.
An overview agenda is available. Additional agenda details and sessions will be finalized by March 2017.
Interested in presenting at LUG? Submit a presentation abstract for consideration before the February 26, 2017 deadline. Details available at https://easychair.org/cfp/LUG2017
Is your company interested in sponsorship? LUG 2017 brings together over 200 Lustre attendees. View the LUG 2017 Sponsorship web page for more information.
Location, Transportation, and Lodging
If your journey requires plane transport, we recommend flying into Indianapolis International Airport (IND). Bloomington, Indiana does not have commercial air service. Do NOT fly into Bloomington, Illinois.
The transportation center is across the walkway from the baggage claim as you leave the terminal. There are several shuttle services to Bloomington. The Star charges $19 and the GoShuttle charges $15 one way. The buses are comfortable and (mostly) have onboard Wi-Fi and power.
If you plan to drive to Bloomington from Indianapolis airport, take Ameriplex Parkway to South Highway 67, head south until Martinsville, and then take Highway 39 east through Martinsville towards Highway 37. Highway 37 will take you the rest of the way to Bloomington. It takes just over an hour to get to Bloomington from Indianapolis airport.
The venue for LUG 2017 is the Biddle Hotel and Conference Center in the Indiana Memorial Union (IMU), located in the heart of the Indiana University campus.
Indiana Memorial Union
900 E 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
Hotel blocks have been reserved for LUG 2017 attendees. Only a few rooms are available at the IMU, register early to stay and meet all under one roof.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: April 25, 2017 at 11:59pm EST
The room rate at the Hyatt and Spring Hill Suites is $139 per night. Government employees may need to phone in to make a reservation to ensure the government rate.
Guest room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-out. Rooms will be offered based on space and rate availability.
- Use group code LUG2017 for reservations at the IMU Biddle Hotel & Conference Center
- Book the group rate at Springhill Suites for off-campus accommodations
- Book the group rate at the Hyatt Place Bloomington for off-campus accommodations