KEEPING THE LUSTRE® FILE SYSTEM OPEN
LUG 2015 Agenda Available!
OpenSFS Board meetings, open to community participation
Seagate Contributes Apache Hadoop on Lustre Connector
File System Hero Run white paper – “Zero to Hero” Benchmarking Working Group
Scalable parallel file systems
I/O characterization 2015 survey
Lustre 2.7 schedule, change log, test plan,
updates and more!
Cray’s Commitment to Lustre and OpenSFS
Does Lustre have a role in the enterprise?
Lustre Community Job Board
WHAT IS OPENSFS?
We are a non-profit industry organization that supports vendor-neutral development and promotion of Lustre, an open-source file system that supports many of the world's largest and most complex computing environments.
OpenSFS fundamentally drives defining and delivering the Lustre roadmap and more:
- OpenSFS funding of vendor-neutral development of Lustre
- OpenSFS funding of Lustre Feature and Maintenance releases
- Major events that pull together Lustre experts, including the annual Lustre User Group (LUG) conference
- OpenSFS working groups driving all aspects of Lustre
- OpenSFS was founded in 2010 to ensure Lustre remains open and thriving, with the help of the strong and ever growing Lustre community
Your participation ensures the continued OPEN evolution of Lustre in a vendor-neutral member-supported organization, with a collaborative center that provides community structure as we determine a path forward together. Your voice added to our growing critical mass gives OpensSFS the ability to influence the entire HPC ecosystem.