The Lustre® User Group (LUG) conference is the industry’s primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system and other open source file system technologies.
PRESENTATIONS FROM LUG 2015 ARE ⇒HERE.
OpenSFS was proud to host LUG 2015 in Denver, Colorado on April 13-15, 2015. The event included more than 25+ sessions, which provided attendees the opportunity to:
- Hear from the world’s leading developers, administrators, solution providers, and users of Lustre
- Be an active participant in industry dialogue on best practices and emerging technologies
- Explore upcoming developments of the Lustre file system
- Immerse in the strong Lustre community, working collaboratively to further the development of Lustre
View the eProgram
Technical Poster Exhibitions
In addition to technical sessions, LUG included poster exhibitions from leading Lustre users. Poster Q&A occurred during the networking reception on Monday, April 13th from 5:30-7:30pm. Poster topics included the following:
- Bottom-up Performance Estimation for a Cray Sonexion 2000, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Early Test Results for Trinity’s Sonexion 2000 Lustre PFS, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- FastForward Project, EMC
- Lustre Beyond 4-Walls, Intel and Bay Microsystems
- Updating the HPC Platform at the Bank of Italy: Intel EE Lustre as Multipurpose Filesystem, Intel
Attendees participated in an evening reception on April 13th with OpenSFS leaders, event speakers, and fellow attendees.