October 14th – Beijing, China – CLUG – The Intel ® High Performance Data Division, Intel’s Lustre* experts, coordinated the planning and execution for this annual LUG event; wherein attendees were provided with the opportunity to learn about the latest Lustre* developments and interact with the broader Lustre* community.
Venue and Attendees
- The event took place at the beautiful Regent Hotel in the Dongcheng District of Beijing, with participation from 96 attendees.
Keynote and Agenda
- Intel’s Brent Gorda provided the keynote, highlighting how Lustre* Enables Science. The overall agenda included multiple interesting topics, which can be viewed below.
- Platinum Sponsors included Inspur, Huawei and DataDirect Networks. For Gold Sponsors, we had Dell, Paratera, BingoCloud, Macrosan and STD.
OpenSFS and Intel HPDD extend a heartfelt thanks to the Intel PMG Asia team for their local support and professional contributions with this event.
- Keynote: How Lustre* Enables Science – Brent Gorda (Intel)
- Lustre Releases – Peter Jones (Intel)
- Intel Enterpreise Edition for Lustre software – Zhang HongChao (Intel)
- Huawei Lustre – Lou Weidong (Huawei)
- Lustre Performance Evaluation Based on Intel SSD – He Wanqing, Michael Habenstreit (Intel)
- Practice Lustre in HPC Solution and Optimization – Wang Weiwei (Inspur)
- Lustre QoS Based on NRS Policy of Token Bucket Filter – Shuichi Ihara, Li Xi (DataDirect Networks)
- Hadoop on Lustre – Liu Ying (Intel)
- HPC in Cloud with Lustre – Yang Qui (Bingsoft)
- Lustre Network Failure – Liang Zhen (Intel)
- ParaPlus Online Operating Solution for HPC Datacenter – Xinping Huang (Paratera)
- Intel Enterprise Edition of Lustre HSM – Robert Mollard (SGI)
- Lustre Consistency Verification – Fan Yong (Intel)
- Practices on Lustre File-Level RAID – Qi Chen (Jiangnan Institute of Computing Technology)