Lustre® User Group Conference 2016
April 5-7, 2016
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower
Are you interested in connecting with thought leaders and developers who are pushing the boundaries with Lustre? Then join us for LUG 2016, the industry’s primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system and other open source file system technologies.
- During this 2.5-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from the world’s leading developers, administrators, solution providers, and users of Lustre
- Be an active participant in industry dialogue on best practices and emerging technologies
- Explore upcoming developments of the Lustre file system
- Immerse in the strong Lustre community, working collaboratively to further the development of Lustre
Online registration will open on February 1, and we will be announcing the agenda in the coming weeks. Watch for our early-bird registration to save $50 off your registration rate!
- Early Bird Registration = $525
- Regular Registration = $575
Visit the LUG website for real-time updates on the agenda and other event news.
Lustre Developer Day
We’re excited to host our 2nd annual Lustre Developer Day on Monday, April 4. Developers looking for a focused opportunity to present their ideas, share current work, and learn from others will not want to miss this one-day event! The Developer Day will provide newer developers with an opportunity to listen, learn, and network while providing veteran developers with a forum for socializing current work and issues.
More information about the Developer Day, including agenda and registration, is available on the Developer Day web page.