October 17, 2013, 10:00-17:00 Location: Midtown Conference
Gold Event Sponsors:
Over the past few years, the annual Lustre® User Group (LUG) has been the main event worldwide concerning Lustre, bringing together Lustre developers, solution vendors, and Lustre users. OpenSFS has been organizing and supporting Lustre User Group meetings in the US for the past few years. With events in Japan and China, OpenSFS aims at better connecting Lustre users and developers in APAC to the worldwide open source Lustre community.
The Japan workshop provided existing and future Lustre users with a broad overview of the Lustre file system and its application in high-performance computing, analytics, and cloud environments. The event was free-of-charge.
- Peter Jones, Lustre Release Manager, Intel, HPDD
- Satoshi Matsuoka, Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Daniel Rodwell, Storage Manager, National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) Australia
- Brent Gorda, General Manager, Intel High Performance Data Division
- Aurelien Degremont, CEA
- Shinji Sumimoto, Fujitsu
- Kento Sato, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Itaru Kitayama, Member of Technical Staff, RIKEN AICS
- Shuichi Ihara, DataDirect Networks Japan
- Li Xi, DataDirect Networks Japan
- Osamu Tatebe, Professor, Tsukuba University
- Oleg Drokin, Intel