- Facilitate discussion and draft a community development model for Lustre® file system, taking into consideration the needs/concerns of Lustre vendors.
- Deliver short and long term goals to the Board of Directors for Community Development of the Lustre file system.
- Ensure proper execution of community involvement in the Lustre file system; creating an open forum for community discussion.
- Advise the Board of Directors on the community’s goals and perspective on the Lustre file system.
Lead: Christopher Morrone (morrone2 at llnl gov)
Join our mailing list: http://lists.opensfs.org/listinfo.cgi/cdwg-opensfs.org
Teleconference: See the Lustre Portal calendar for information.
OpenSFS CDWG white paper
- November 15, 2011 – The CDWG worked with the OpenSFS Board creating a support contract with Whamcloud to fund development of the Lustre Community Tree; see the most recent news on the contract here.