- Research primary I/O workloads in high performance parallel file systems configurations
- Study existing benchmarking tools that best emulate these workloads
- Produce a report that best matches existing benchmarking tools available to the workloads defined
- Produce a set of instructions for download, execution and analysis for the benchmarking tools recommended
- Work with OpenSFS to progress these goals, either through contracting resources or through other affiliations
Join our mailing list: http://lists.opensfs.org/listinfo.cgi/openbenchmark-opensfs.org
Teleconference: Fridays at 8:30-9:30am Pacific.
To join the call please dial-in: 1 (866) 844-9418 ID# 4088226016