Supercomputing 2013 (SC’13) was in Denver, November 18-21, and OpenSFS was in booth #4125.
There were the following Lustre-related presentations and sessions. The slides from these presentations will be posted soon.
SC’13 BoF Session: The Lustre® Community – At the Intersection of HPC and Big Data
At this year’s Lustre Community BOF the worldwide community of Lustre developers, administrators, and solution providers gathered to discuss new challenges and corresponding opportunities emerging at the intersection of HPC and Big Data.
- Tuesday, November 19th, 12:15pm-1:15pm , in room(s) 405/406/407 .
- BoF Participants
- Jeff Layton, Intel
- Paul Nowoczynski, DataDirect Networks
- Shinji Sumimoto, Fujitsu
- Sorin Fabish, EMC
- Torben Kling Peterson, Xyratex
- Eric Barton, Intel
- Tommy Minyard, TACC, OpenSFS Community Board member
OpenSFS talks on the SC’13 show floor.
- OpenSFS: Community Developed Scalable File Systems
- Wednesday, November 20th, 2:00-2:15pm, Xyratex booth #2107
- Tommy Minyard, OpenSFS Community Board member, TACC
- OpenSFS: Community Involvement in the Lustre File System
- Wednesday, November 20th, 4:30-4:45pm, DDN booth #1307
- Chris Morrone, CDWG Chair, LLNL