October 15, 2013, 9:00-17:00 Location: Lakeview Hotel
Gold Event Sponsor:
Over the past few years, the annual Lustre® User Group (LUG) has been the main event worldwide concerning Lustre, bringing together Lustre developers, solution vendors, and Lustre users. OpenSFS has been organizing and supporting Lustre User Group meetings in the US for the past few years. With events in Japan and China, OpenSFS aims at better connecting Lustre users and developers in APAC to the worldwide open source Lustre community.
More than 80 attendees participated in the China LUG event, which provided existing and future Lustre users with a broad overview of the Lustre file system and its application in high-performance computing, analytics, and cloud environments. The event was free to attend.
- Brent Gorda, General Manager, Intel High Performance Data Division
- Peter Jones, Lustre Release Manager, Intel, HPDD
- Fan Yong, Lustre Business Development Manager, Intel
- Liang Zhen, Software Engineer, Intel
- Jian Yu, Software Engineer, Intel
- Zhenyu Xu, Senior Software Engineer, Intel
- Liu Xuezhao, Engineer, EMC
- Peng Tao, Software Engineer, EMC
- Li Xi, DDN
- Dongyang Li, Australian National Computational Infrastructure
- Cheng Shao, Senior Software Engineer, Xyratex
- Dong Yung, Research Assistant, National University of Defense Technology
- Wusheng Zhang, Tsinghua University
- Jiang, Leguo, HPC Senior Product Manager, Inspur
Open Scalable File Systems, Inc. is a strong and growing nonprofit organization dedicated to the success of the Lustre® file system. OpenSFS was founded in 2010 to advance Lustre, ensuring it remains vendor-neutral, open, and free. Since its inception, OpenSFS has been responsible for advancing Lustre and delivering new releases on behalf of the open source community. Through working groups, events, and ongoing funding initiatives, OpenSFS harnesses the power of collaborative development to fuel innovation and growth of Lustre worldwide.